for a Senior Web Developer
Senior Web Developer
Office: The Island - Christchurch
About the role
We are looking for Senior Web Developer to join the Team on our Island, in Christchurch. Working with some of the UK’s most loved brands, you’ll work with an expert Creative team, bringing to life campaign assets in Online Display, HTML Email, and other Digital Experiences – and the occasional website too!
technologies. You’ll want to bring the technologies you learn to the Creative team to suggest innovative ways to use new technology in our campaigns. You may not have experience in Online Display or HTML Email today, but you’ll be excited to get stuck in and learn the nuances that exist in those channels.
A background or interest in marketing or other areas of advertising would be advantageous, but certainly not essential. You’ll be able to prioritise and manage your own workload on a weekly and daily basis.
What we can offer you
- 25 days paid holiday
- Overtime payments
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits including vouchers schemes for travel, retail, gym and cinema membership
- Company funded social activities
- As well our fun & busy studio environment, our head office is based on its very own private island in the middle of the river Avon and boasts butterflies, kingfishers, otters & herons – as well as our own beehives & wildflower meadow!
- CHS is also proud of our friendly and inclusive culture, which we believe makes us a genuinely lovely place to work!
How to apply
If you feel that you’re the right person for CHS, then get in touch with us. Please send your CV to email@example.com