for a Production Assistant / Junior Production Manager
Production Assistant / Junior Production Manager
Office: Sea Vixen - Christchurch
About the role
We are looking for Production Assistant / Junior Production Manager to join the photographic team in our Christchurch studios. We produce the best-in-class photography for many of the UK’s biggest, household names.
You’ll be part of our growing Production Department who are crucial in helping our Team of Photographers, Stylists, and Props to create outstanding creative solutions for our Clients. Amongst other things, the Production Department provides logistical support the wider Team need to execute amazing photography shoots; this can be anything from sourcing, casting & booking models, to finding spectacular locations to act as backdrops to our shoots both in the UK and abroad.
You’ll be a super-organised self-starter, who loves making and actioning lists. A background or interest in photography or other areas of creative production would be advantageous, but certainly not essential. You’ll be able to prioritise and manage your own workload on a weekly and daily basis.
We’re a friendly bunch, and we’re looking for individuals who bring a high level of energy and a positive attitude to CHS, always going Beyond Expectation for the Team and Clients.
What we can offer you
- 25 days paid holiday
- Overtime payments
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits including vouchers schemes for travel, retail, gym and cinema membership
- Company funded social activities
- As well our fun & busy studio environment, our head office is based on its very own private island in the middle of the river Avon and boasts butterflies, kingfishers, otters & herons – as well as our own beehives & wildflower meadow!
- CHS is also proud of our friendly and inclusive culture, which we believe makes us a genuinely lovely place to work!
How to apply
If you feel that you’re the right person for CHS, then get in touch with us. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org