for a Midweight Creative
Office: The Island - Christchurch
About the role
We’re looking for a Midweight Creative to work as part of the wider Creative and Production Team, to bring to life creative briefs.
You will work with the wider team to deliver creative which goes Beyond Expectation across copy and design. Whilst promoting technical excellence, you’ll have the opportunity to work on suitable creative briefs.
You’ll work on multiple projects with varying deadlines, present with growing confidence to clients and be able to manage your workload and deliveries on a weekly and daily basis.
We’re a friendly bunch, and we’re looking for individuals who bring a high level of energy and a positive attitude to CHS, always going Beyond Expectation for the Team and Clients.
What we can offer you
- 25 days paid holiday
- Overtime payments
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits including vouchers schemes for travel, retail, gym and cinema membership
- Company funded social activities
- As well our fun & busy studio environment, our head office is based on its very own private island in the middle of the river Avon and boasts butterflies, kingfishers, otters & herons – as well as our own beehives & wildflower meadow!
- CHS is also proud of our friendly and inclusive culture, which we believe makes us a genuinely lovely place to work!
How to apply
If you feel that you’re the right person to be behind the camera at CHS, then get in touch with us. Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.