for an Account Manager
Office: The Island - Christchurch
About the role
We are looking for a proactive person to join the Client Services Team on our Island, in Christchurch. Working with some of the UK’s most loved brands, you’ll work with an expert Creative team to bring to life campaigns, pushing us to always go Beyond Expectation for our clients.
You’ll be a super-organised self-starter, with a talent for building relationships. A background in leading creative campaigns with a good understanding of industry standard tools.
You’ll be able to prioritise and manage your own workload on a weekly and daily basis.
We’re a friendly bunch, and we’re looking for individuals who bring a high level of energy and a positive attitude to CHS, always going Beyond Expectation for the Team and Clients.
What we can offer you
What we can offer you:
- 25 days paid holiday
- Overtime payments
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible benefits including vouchers schemes for travel, retail, gym and cinema membership
- Company funded social activities
- As well our fun & busy studio environment, our head office is based on its very own private island in the middle of the river Avon and boasts butterflies, kingfishers, otters & herons – as well as our own beehives & wildflower meadow!
- CHS is also proud of our friendly and inclusive culture, which we believe makes us a genuinely lovely place to work!
How to apply
How to apply:
If you feel that you’re the right person to be behind the camera at CHS, then get in touch with us. Please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.